Whisker Mixer

Whisker Mixer 2017

Hosted by Southern Exposure Herb Farm

Every autumn, more than 100 animal lovers gather at beautiful Southern Exposure Herb Farm for a very special event. The Whisker Mixer, taking place Thursday, September 14, 2017, benefits the animals at the shelter as a signature fundraising event and includes five different wines, fantastic food prepared by Chef Elsie and a breathtaking atmosphere. All proceeds go directly to supporting shelter operations. Festivities begin at 5:30pm.

Event Sponsors:

Linda Pell
Julie Delaurence & Alice Mehlhorn-Warner
Margaret Bath
Vicki Case-Rafferty
Vicky Saye

Southern Exposure is located at:
11269 N Dr North  Battle Creek, MI 49014
(269) 962-1255

SEmap

 

The Humane Society of South Central Michigan is donor-driven. Approximately 90 percent of our funding comes through the support of generous people who care about companion animals in our community. The remaining 10 percent of our funding comes through service fees. HSSCM does not hold the City or County animal control contracts, and does not receive governmental or tax dollar support.

With innovative programs that attack the root of the problem, coupled with educational efforts, we are determined to change the face of unwanted animals in this community, one dog and cat at a time. Your support helps to run the programs and wage the battle against ignorance, abuse and apathy towards animals. We are creating a more humane community thanks to you.

Comments are closed